Children thrive as they work on gross motor skills in a supportive, non-competitive atmosphere.
This class is specifically designed to build confidence, increase self – control and ready our Whiz Kids for group sports. This well-rounded program develops strength, balance, agility, flexibility, and coordination.
- Whiz Kids are ready to refine and master basic gross motor skills, such as running, jumping, hopping, skipping, throwing, kicking, and catching. Our program gives emphasis to each of these important skills.
- The Whiz Kids program contains elements designed to prepare children for group sports
- Children of this age are more able to grasp the concept of teamwork, and our games and relays emphasize this increased understanding.
- My Gym provides an environment in which children can feel confident communicating with fellow classmates and their teachers.
- Whiz Kids are showered with praise as they develop perseverance and self-discipline.
- The children’s confidence as their physical ability grows.
- Games and activities become more complex, as our Whiz Kids develop longer attention spans and are able to follow more intricate instructions.
- Our sports skills, relays, and game reflect Whiz Kids’ growing understanding of timing and spatial awareness