As the babies gain hand, arm, and trunk control and become mobile, we introduce new and stimulating activities. Our experienced teachers are sensitive to the strong emotional attachment these little ones are developing with their parents and caregivers, and they nurture the growing bond between them. Tiny Tykes are led through a variety of beginning stretches and introductory tumbling that enhance the development of their bodies and their minds. Physical development and cognitive growth are stimulated through songs, dances, and fun “Adventures” as well. This class is designed to help babies discover their natural abilities in a safe and energetic environment.
- Class ingredients are specially designed to encourage the achievement of developmental milestones such as rolling over, pulling up, and crawling.
- Hand-eye coordination is promoted with the aid of a variety of toys and balls of different colors, textures, and sizes.
- A combination of balance, motion, agility, and strength skills are presented weekly, broadening the physical horizons of these little ones.
- The emotional attachment these little ones have with their parents and caregivers is strong. Our caring teachers encourage this attachment through songs, exercises, and games in which both participate together
- Our experienced teachers are sensitive to the children’s need for social approval when trying or mastering a task. Encouragement and praise go hand in hand with My Gym!
- Tiny Tykes begin to interact with other children while dancing, exploring our weekly “Adventures,” and taking part in Separation Time
- Tiny Tykes learn by exploring. In our rich environment with setups that change weekly, they have ample opportunities to absorb new experiences.
- The babies are able to fully partake in the stimulating activities My Gym offers. From learning new songs and watching puppet shows to graduating toward focused physical activity, Tiny Tykes begin to make the connection between fitness and fun.