In addition to having fun with structured games, fascinating “Adventures,” and pre-gymnastics, our Terrific Tots learn beginning sports skills, gain fine and gross motor proficiency, and strengthen manipulative skills. While teaching physical skills is a top priority, the development of social skills is also emphasized. Children work toward developing proficiency in listening, following directions, and cooperation. Our Tots exude pride and self-esteem as they learn and have fun!
- In this age group, teaching physical skills is a top priority. Every child interacts with each teacher to learn pre-gymnastics skills and beginning sports skills.
- Class activities are designed to enhance your child’s balance, body awareness, and coordination
- Terrifics Tots are showered with positive reinforcement as they work on becoming good listeners and following directions.
- Self-assurance and self-esteem grow as children become more confident in their physical abilities
- Tots learn to cooperate in a group and take turns participating in class activities.
- Children become more independent as they begin to interact with teachers more directly while parental involvement is gradually decreased
- Tots are encouraged to let their imaginations soar during fun manipulative activities, free play, and game time.
- Every Circle Time includes a question your child is encouraged to think about and answer