This course is for children with greater independence comes the ability to participate in class without the parent. Our teachers introduce gymnastics skills with safe spotting techniques and communication geared toward these sensitive three to four-year-olds. This fun-filled class offers a success-oriented approach, as children take part in relays, games, and sports skills. The goals here are confidence and self-esteem.
- Strength, flexibility, and agility are increased as teachers introduce new gymnastics and sports skills.
- Our fun and fresh program enhance hand-eye coordination, manipulative ability, and strength.
- Skills become more complex, as children no longer have to concentrate on the mechanics of walking, running, or jumping
- Mighty Mites are increasingly cooperative with other children and have ample opportunity to
interact with peers during games, relays, and free play.
- Children learn respect for friends and teachers, as everyone works together while learning and having fun
- Mighty Mites are lavished with positive reinforcement for self-reliance and following directions.
- More intricate games and manipulative skills reinforce greater concentration and listening ability.
- Our Mighty Mites demonstrate independent thinking and problem solving in circle time activities, games, and playtime