At this age, your child’s attention span grows and allows for longer periods of focus, making this the perfect time to introduce skills requiring more concentration. Our fun-filled atmosphere includes age-appropriate balancing, tumbling, hanging, and agility skills, as we move toward a more structured format. Parents also join in the fun as they participate with their children in songs, dances, and games, encouraging a positive attitude toward fitness. During this engaging class, the youngsters are elated as they sing, dance, swing, play games, watch puppet shows, take turns on special rides, and have “Surprise Time!” Here are just some of the ways My Gym encourages your child’s development in both the body and the mind.
- We further your child’s emerging balancing skills through work on the balance beam and various stability exercises.
- As hand-eye coordination increases, we begin working on fine motor skills during “Surprise Time!”
- We embrace a child’s natural inclination to climb and hang by using a variety of equipment designed to safely promote these skills. • Basic stretching and tumbling are great ways to enhance your child’s motion and agility
- Gymsters feel great about themselves as they learn and master new skills in our constantly changing program.
- Independence is encouraged as children explore the new equipment setups and fresh ingredients each week
- Gymsters become more comfortable socially as they take turns on equipment and share toys.
- My Gym offers an environment in which children feel at ease as they learn to play with others
- We encourage the development of listening skills with our fun-filled circle time, during which children’s growing comprehension and ability to follow directions are put into practice.
- Our teachers reinforce knowledge of objects, body parts, counting, and letters through a variety of songs, dances, games, and puppet shows