Many of our Champions are involved in organized sports, study dance, or take part in martial arts. This class introduces a wide range of physical skills and cooperative group activities that enhance performance in these outside activities. Emphasis is on effort, diligence, and a spirit of camaraderie. As with all our older classes, the Champions program is fast-paced and structured with organized ingredients throughout the program.
- Children learn to work hard and aim toward their goal of mastering sports and gymnastics skills. •
- Physical tolerance and endurance are increased in this fast-paced, 1-hour program in which the exciting ingredients change weekly
- Our Champions are taught the meaning of fair play and teamwork through a wide range of group activities
- Each child is coached to his or her own skill level in an environment that builds self-esteem.
- Champions gain confidence as they attempt and then master more difficult physical feats
- Champions learn to listen to instructions and respond quickly, as teachers introduce new and more complex activities